To help residents stay connected to their loved ones, we’ve made it easier for them to schedule time with their designated essential caregiver.
As an essential caregiver, before scheduling your visit, please review the following guidelines:
- Essential Care visit length is determined by the time required to provide essential care, not to exceed 3 hours/day. Caregiver must identify cares they will be providing and list them in the appointment form. Scheduling and Essential Care visit time limits will be determined by the community based on the number of requests.
- Essential Caregiver will enter at a single point designated by the community and sign-in. COVID-19 screening protocol including hand hygiene and symptom checks will be conducted prior to entry. Essential Caregivers who do not pass or comply with screening requirements will not be allowed to enter the community
- Essential Care may only be provided in the resident’s room, or in facility-designated areas within the building. The Essential Caregiver must limit movement in the facility and maintain a 6-foot social distance with staff and other residents while in the community.
- Essential Caregiver must notify the community prior to any scheduled visit if they have experienced a fever or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during the previous 14 days.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn as directed while in the building and will consist of a source control facemask and eye protection (at minimum). PPE will be provided by the community.
- Essential Caregiver must review this document about proper donning and doffing of PPE prior to an Essential Care visit.
- Essential Care may not occur during a resident’s 14-day quarantine, when a resident is positive for COVID-19, or when a resident is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
Click below to schedule your connection.